Thursday, November 6

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY

I decided what I love most about photography.....

COLOR ....I freakin' love color. (I tell alan that is why I love to shop, lol) I love finding awesome backgrounds, where the color is rich & the subject just jumps out. I love photoshoots in the snow. The WHITE is BEAUTIFUL. Most people aren't willing to do it b/c of the cold but they are some of my FAV. I love blue sky's, I love green grass, I love big brown eyes. I love, LOVE, love finding the perfect colors to compliment the photograph. I LOVE COLOR

FACES......I love seeing up close little people, or old people or just any people.....

EXPRESSIONS.....I love when I connect with someone I am photography & they just become themselves.....that is when SNAP i got the best shot.

STORIES..... I love to remember our life & capturing your life.....when your child is just 2 & has those funny faces. Mine had a happy faces, surprised faces, mad faces, and all the other inbetween...... I love to capture these faces!!!

That is what i LOVE about photography

1 comments:

caitlin said...

come...back! I miss you! I am glad I get to see you at Aubrie's wedding at least!

About Me

My photo
UT, United States
i have been a photographer for awhile but took a break for my little friends. they are now 4 & 6.... which means a little more time for me & my photography passion. i just got the NIKON D300....LOVE IT. i now get to finish what i started.... JENI EARL PHOTOGRAPHY. jeniearl@yahoo.com

Blog Archive